Scholarship for Bachelor's Degree University Diploma 2 at Birmingham City University Vietnam for the academic year 2022-2023
(At Hanoi campus)
In order to strengthen support for students with difficult circumstances, to excel in their studies, the school offers scholarships to earn degree of Bachelor of Birmingham City University in the UK in Hanoi for students wishing to study and get a diploma 2.
For the academic year 2022-2023, the school announces the following scholarship program:
- 3rd, 4th year students or recent university graduates with majors related to Economics such as Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, with English level IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
- Students from poor households, near-poor households, ethnic minorities, and very few people from challenging economic zones;
- Students suffering from serious illnesses or injuries;
- Students who have lost their parents/ mothers/fathers;
- Students whose father or mother is a wounded soldier;
- Students whose father or mother has a work accident;
- Students who are children of other policy families are eligible for tuition fee exemption or reduction as prescribed by law;
- Cases of unexpected difficulties due to being affected by natural disasters, epidemics, crop failures, fires, or other unusual events;
- Other disadvantaged students: Students from disadvantaged backgrounds who do not belong to the policy family are confirmed by the local government. In this case, the student needs to specify the circumstances in the application;
2. Scholarship value and quantities
The scholarship is up to 50% of the total tuition fee (VND 120,000,000) of the 2nd degree/student for the academic year 2022-2023.
Based on the actual funding situation of the scholarship program and the number of students applying for the Scholarship, the Scholarship Review Board will recommend the number and specific scholarship levels on a case-by-case basis.
3. Conditions for scholarship consideration
Eligible scholarship applications must meet the following conditions:
- The cases are mentioned in section 1.
- Students not during the period of reservation of academic results, are disciplined from reprimand or more;
- Students from the 2nd year and above, with a GPA academic result of 6.0 or higher in the semester to apply for the scholarship (Calculated on a scale of 10) and demonstrate their efforts to excel in their studies;
- Students with a Training result of Good or higher;
4. Scholarship application
The consideration and grant of the Bachelor's Degree Scholarship 2 will be conducted based on the consideration of the student's scholarship application, including:
- Curriculum Vitae (PDF)
- Transcripts (copy – scanned as image file);
- Certificate of English (copy – scan image file);
Deadline: August 31, 2022
Students fill out the online registration form at: https://forms.gle/dnHZ1AUKRkfLmjVVA
And send the application (soft copy) to Admissions Office of the Institute of International Education via email: [email protected] until 31/08/2022.
Scholarship recipients will supplement their hard copy documents according to the instructions.